Friday, December 7, 2007

Tying a man named Hooky's tie & Carson Daly

Danielle and I went to Massillon yesterday afternoon, her parents are dogsitting Ramona for us while we go to Chicago this weekend to see my brother, his wife, and Olivia - who made us an uncle and an aunt last fall.

Danielle's mom was home when we got there, and one of the first things she said was that their neighbor Hooky (who's given name is actually Homer Ronnie) was getting ready for a job interview and needed help tying a tie...and that she had offered my services. When she called to say we had arrived, and he could come over, Hooky told her he had figured it out, but he still needed help ironing a pleat into his pants...I declined.

After a brief stop at Taco Bell, we made it home for the last couple minutes of Conan...Carson came on immediately afterwards as he always does, but I've never understood why (or for that matter, why he wears tennis shoes and and ankle socks with a suit)...I'm not sure his reputation had anywhere but up to go with me...but goodness...

No comments: