Sunday, October 12, 2008

Do you think Barack Obama is circumcised or uncircumcised?

I didn't think of that question myself, David Sedaris did.

Some of the most compassionate, thoughtful, and loving people I know are Republicans. I know the people in this video don't represent all Republicans, nor do I believe in any way they could be convinced to vote for Barack Obama.







Regardless of political affiliation, I hope you found that disturbing.

If you are a supporter of Senator Obama, please consider adding Barack's myspace if you haven't already, and putting him in your top friends. In past elections I've discounted the value of yard signs, and even canvassing, but I recently heard a report on NPR about how both are helping Obama in areas where race may be an issue, because people see it as their neighbors vouching for him.

Also, I recently set up a fundraising account for Obama/Biden. The money goes directly to the campaign, and not through us in any way. I set the goal at an incredibly reasonable total of $250.00, to encourage small donations.

1 comment:

ICU too said...

Ummm, huh?
I don't get the circumcised or not question and honestly, I don't think it matters. The sex of a candidate doesn't matter to me, neither does the issue of if his penis has been surgically altered from the norm or not. If I ever meet him though, maybe I'll ask him! haha!

Yes, that video did disturb me. Anytime I see grown people standing around yelling obscenities and putting down other people they don't know I always wonder what they are teaching their children and grandchildren behind closed doors. I also don't get the "get a job" comments. Were they not also there on a sidewalk during the middle of the day? Maybe they too should get jobs!